Care of Your Salt Lamp & Candle

Salt Lamps and candles have the ability to draw water from the surrounding atmosphere. Salt Crystal Lamps and candles should never be sprinkled with water, kept in a moist room or be placed outdoors. Sometimes, in moist or humid conditions, the surface may be slightly damp to the touch. Lighting it for a few hours will dry it very quickly. If crystallization occurs, just wipe with a damp cloth.

It is recommended that you light your lamp or candle every day for the best air purifying results. This will maintain a constant negative ionizing process and also repel excess moisture build up around the lamp or candle.

Cleaning Your Salt Lamp and Candle

Gently wipe the lamp or candle with a damp (not soaking wet) towel or sponge to remove dust. Once cleaned, dry with a paper towel or turn on the lamp or light the candle for a while. If you choose to place a Salt Crystal Lamp or candle on a wooden surface, please ensure that it has a waterproof base so that you do not damage your furniture.